Teaching of the GRE@T-PIONEeR courses will be fully online or hybrid (i.e., combination of online and in-person). Specialised facilities allow for both online and physical interactions, such as the hybrid Active Learning Classrooms at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden and at Universitat Politècnica de València, Valencia, Spain. For online learning, a Learning Management System (LMS) is used by the teachers for course delivery and management, providing 24/7 access to all teaching resources.
The courses are free of charge. Nevertheless, if one participates to the interactive sessions in-person, the participants need to cover their travel and accommodation costs.
You can find the registration dates for the courses below.
- Course on “Nuclear data for energy and non-energy applications”: Registration is closed.
- Course on “Core modelling for core design”: Registration will open on September 26th, 2022 and will close on October 17th, 2022.
- Course on “Core modelling for transients”: Registration will open on November 7th, 2022 and will close on November 28th, 2022.
- Course on “Reactor transients, nuclear safety and uncertainty and sensitivity analysis”: Registration will open on December 6th, 2022 and will close on December 27th, 2022.
- Course on “Radiation protection in nuclear environment”: Registration will open on December 27th, 2022 and will close on January 17th, 2023.
- Hands-on exercises on research reactors: Information to be provided later.
The planned dates for the interactive sessions are listed below.
The participants to the interactive sessions are expected to complete some preparatory amounting to ca. 40 hours of self-studying prior to the interactive sessions.
Week 46 in 2022 (November 14-18, 2022)
Week 50 in 2022 (December 12-16, 2022)
Week 2 in 2023 (January 9-13, 2023)
Week 6 in 2023 (February 6-10, 2023)
Week 10 in 2023 (March 6-10, 2023)
Week 13 in 2023 (March 27-31, 2023)